THE SWEAT SPOT.
AVL DITEST SCOPE SOFTWARE
The proven AVL DiTEST Scope software and user interface is intuitive for operators and can be used without specific training. All measurements include step-by-step instructions, connection guides and detailed descriptions. With automatic sensor recognition and a colour guide, the unit ensures that no connection or setting errors occur.
FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Intuitive usability for a wide range of display and output devices
- Designed for touchscreen operation
- Reference curves (correct signals) for each pre-defined measurement scenario
- User-defined reference curves can be set and saved in just a few simple steps
- All settings pre-installed: no manual settings required
- Over 400 pre-set measurement settings mean reliable results quickly and easily
- Automatically scaled reference curve diagram allows measurements to be compared directly
- Measurement recorder and management function allows previous results to be displayed and sequences re-played
- View up to 100 screens of your signal history
- Play back recorded signals and send measurement signal curves
- Different live data can be easily read in one go
- Clear and exact information saves time.
- Galvanically isolated inputs
- 4 differential oscilloscope measurement channels, each with 40 MS/s
- Touchscreen controlled measurement interface with intuitive GUI
- Active Probe Supply with Colour Guide
- Fully integrated infotainment test (Bluetooth, USB, WLAN, video)
- Windows® 7 Tablet PC
- Voltage Measurement to 500 V AC/DC
- Current measurement from 1 mA to 1800 A AC/D
- Resistance measurement from 0.1 Ω to 10 M
- Pressure measurement from -1 bar to 100 bar
- Measurement temperature of -20° C to 200° C
- Fully functional signal generator for voltages from -20 V to +40 V
- Two built-in high-resolution pressure sensors (e.g. for cylinder synchronisation in motorcycles)
- Guided measurement steps for faultless diagnostic processes
DIAGNOSTICS IN THE FIELD
Each channel can be used independent of the others, which means that different measurements can be carried out at the same time. Galvanic isolation protects the measurement components from short circuiting as well as from spark overs and ground loops. This ensures that neither the vehicle nor the device’s hardware is damaged during the procedure.
MEASUREMENT OF MODERN IGNITION SYSTEMS.
Measurement of modern ignition systems without additional adapters.
Direct evaluation of all relevant nominal values including reference curve comparison.
MEASUREMENT OF RESISTANCE, VOLTAGE AND POWER CURVES FOR INJECTION VALVES.
Simultaneous measurement of resistance (trend and nominal value), voltage and current curves of injectors..
Medición en tiempo real de tres canales con funciones especiales
SIMULTANEOUSLY MEASURE BATTERY VOLTAGE AND VOLTAGE SUPPLY TO LAMBDA SENSOR.
Oscilloscope display: battery voltage and lambda-heater supply.
Multimeter display: battery voltage and lambda-heater supply.
AVL DITEST Scope 8400 inkl. PC
- AVL DiTEST Scope 8400 incl. PC
- Power supply with cable
- LAN, USB und Video Cabel
- 2 x Cable URD red/black
- 2 x test probes red & black
- 2 x test probes red & black
- 2 x crocodile clips red
- 2 x crocodile clips black
- Stimuli wire set
- Current clamp I150 High End
- Current clamp I1800
- Temperature sensor-20° bis 200° C
- Pressure sensor -1 bar bis 100 bar
- 2 x connection hoses for 2 internal low pressure sensors from -0.8 to 2 bar
- Trigger clamp
- KV Clip, CD manual, Transport case, packaging