COME OVER TO THE SAFE SIDE
When working on hybrid and electric vehicles as well as HV components, it is imperative that the entire system is de-energized before. Only specially qualified personnel may be employed for this work. The AVL DITEST Training Kit is specifically developed for exemplifications and training purposes. All required measurements can, in compliance with the safety rules, be performed without any risk. Voltage and
insulation resistance can be simulated.
The schematic representation facilitates an understanding of the involved systems and the recognition of measuring sequences. In addition to training this mobile unit can also be used as show case for customers and at fairs.
WARNING: HIGH VOLTAGE MOTOR VEHICLES
Touching energized HV components may, depending on the duration and amount of current received, lead to death.
Safety regulations need to be adhered to in order to protect people and the vehicle during all maintenance and repair work.
HV current danger to the technician:
- Muscle contractions
- Breathing problems
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Cardiac arrest
The safety rules:
- Confirm no voltage in all HV parts and document
- Secure against reconnection
- Perform insulation measurement before restart
VOLTAGE MOTOR VEHICLES
Vehicles with voltages> 60 V DC and 30 V AC are considered high-voltage vehicles.
- HV battery
- HV electronics
- HV auxiliaries
Specific HV marking:
- HV symbol
- Orange wiring harnesses
- Secure training in high-voltage measurements without the vehicle
- Jointly developed with training institutes
- Practical training as part of the HV qualification possible
- Menu-driven measurement of zero potential with sustained documentation
- Active insulation resistance measurement with integrated test voltage generator
- Integrated voltmeter up to 1,000 V
- Equipotential compensation measurement UNECE R100
- Standard multimeter functions
- Guided diagnostics and measurement procedure
- Powered by USB port
- Calibrated for reproducible accuracy